FTender: it’s all about connections
Maximum output with optimum weight distribution
FTender 2200-C mounted front hopper, shown here with front packer and split hopper, for even more flexibility when sowing by combining fertiliser or a second seed type.
Highly-efficient FTender mounted front hopper
AMAZONE offers a universal mounted front hopper that can be utilised for a variety of applications and with optimum weight distribution in the shape of the FTender. The mounted front hopper offers good forward visibility. The FTender is available as an open conveying system with a roll-over tarpaulin or in a version with a pressurised hopper. The advantage of the pressurised hopper lies in higher application rates, which is why its use is particularly recommended for larger quantities of fertiliser.
- High output due to the large hopper capacities of 1,600 l or 2,200 l
- The split hopper of the FTender-C enables seed and fertiliser to be combined
- More comfort thanks to full ISOBUS machine control
- Comfortable and fast coupling and uncoupling
- Easy calibration is possible via the calibration button or TwinTerminal
You can see detailed information in the following videos: