Profihopper self-propelled mowers
Profihopper SmartLine – quick, manoeuvrable, high-performance
- Cutting widths: 1.25 m for the Profihopper 1250 and 1.50 m for the Profihopper 1500
- Versatile for all-year use:
- Spring – Scarifying
- Summer – Mowing
- Autumn – Collecting leaves
- Out-front mowing deck with integrated PowerCompactor collecting and conveying system utilising horizontal and vertical augers.
- Compact design, quick and easily manoeuvrable on any terrain. Precise working right into the corners without having to drive over the material to be cut beforehand.
- Thanks to the 0-turning circle steering, less manoeuvring is required when mowing around obstacles or when turning.
- SmartCut exact cut rotor with a chevron blade arrangement for an improved cutting and collection quality and less noise. Mowing in any weather, even in damp grass. So start early in the morning with no need to wait!
- Blade change without tools – quick, simple and safe!
- Less time-consuming emptying: Thanks to the PowerCompactor compaction system, more than 1,000 l of non-compacted cuttings can be accommodated in the 730-l hopper of the Profihopper 1250 and more than 1,600 l in the 1,100-l hopper of the Profihopper 1500.
- The PowerCompactor conveying system with its augers is insensitive to damage! Even tin cans, horse droppings or other rubbish can be collected.
- The force-feed conveying system of the PowerCompactor operates without a loud blower fan and thus not only generates very little dust but also less noise for drivers, passers-by and local residents. All environmental regulations are complied with.
- High-lift discharge up to 2.10 m on the Profihopper 1250 and 2.50 m for the Profihopper 1500 for quick emptying onto trucks or trailers – easy unloading wherever you need.