RoTeC coulters are maintenance-free and work very reliably, even where large amounts of straw and plant residues prevail. The sowing disc and a furrow former create the seed furrow profile and provide optimum seed placement into the soil. The Control 10 depth guidance disc or the Control 25 depth guidance roller prevent the soil from sticking to the sowing disc, thereby ensuring that the pre-selected sowing depth is precisely maintained.
Advantages of the RoTeC coulter
- High-performance single disc coulter for wet and cohesive soil types
- High level of self-cleaning through the depth guidance roller
- Decoupling of coulter guidance and reconsolidation
- Up to 35 kg additional coulter pressure
The maintenance-free RoTeC pro single disc coulter
1. Tool-free adjustment of sowing depth in 3 steps.
2. Reinforced support arm with a coulter pressure of up to 35 kg. Central coulter pressure adjustment.
3. Choice of 25 mm or 10 mm “Control” combined depth control and cleaning disc for even seed placement.
4. Furrow former for a clean profile seed furrow.
5. Seed guide tube up to the furrow former for even seed placement.
6. Sowing disc ∅ 320 mm made of boron steel, working angle of 7°, for smooth operation of the coulter.
7. Exact harrow for excellent seed coverage.