Soil tillage for the future
The future of arable farming starts now!
Find the right soil tillage system for your farm
AMAZONE can offer the right soil tillage system for every farm thanks to the large number of options. Our extensive product range has the right solution for a wide range of requirements with a shallow cultivator, compact disc harrows and ploughs. Apart from pin-point fertilisation and precise plant protection, the main requirement for high and consistent yields in crop production is a healthy soil. Regardless of whether conservation or conventional soil tillage is used, the goal is to achieve high plant vigour through high soil functionality. You can make your soil tillage operation even more sustainable with the AMAZONE product range.
See for yourself!
Cobra trailed shallow cultivator
The versatile shallow cultivator for intelligent crop production
Shallow soil disturbance – Intensive mixing
The Cobra shallow cultivator is characterised above all by its universal application. The large selection of different pre-working tools, tine variants and following rollers or harrows allows the Cobra to provide the best combination of cultivation elements for any location and every farming process.
- Shallow and medium-deep work with a full-surface cut thanks to the duckfoot share and in working widths of up to 7 m
- Intensive incorporation of crop residues as a result of the 6-stagger layout with ECO leaf-spring tines
- Perfect handling of organic matter and catch crops in combination with the front knife roller
- The large selection of following rollers ensures optimally coordinated reconsolidation
- As an alternative to the following roller: Perfect mechanical weed control thanks to the optional trailing double harrow
Catros compact disc harrow with X-Cutter discs
Optimum quick and shallow shredding and mixing
For maximum shredding performance and mixing intensity
The Catros+ and CatrosXL compact disc harrows are equipped with the X-Cutter disc and have been specially designed to meet the requirements of shallow soil tillage. Thanks to the full-surface cut at a working depth of 2 to 3 cm, the X-Cutter disc ensures optimum emergence of prolific germinators such as rape. Shredding catch crops is also optimised. In addition, the shallow working technique permits high speeds. Furthermore, the fuel requirement is reduced, since less soil is moved.
- The best machine for cultivation from a depth of 2 to 8 cm
- Full-surface working at shallow depths thanks to the wave profile
- Extremely thorough mixing combined with a low pulling power requirement for lower fuel consumption
- Multi-dimensional cut in combination with a front knife roller provides optimum shredding of organic matter
The knife roller as a front tool
Shredding and incorporation of crop residues or catch crops
Maximum working intensity
Combining a knife roller with a compact disc harrow or a shallow cultivator enables extremely shallow soil tillage with the simultaneous shredding of crop residues or catch crops. The working results of the knife roller mainly depends on the working speed and the pressure on the soil. The results are significantly improved by high pressure and increasing the working speed.
- Optimum shredding results owing to the high circumferential speed with a roller diameter of 330 mm
- Excellent contour following thanks to individual roller segments
- No side pull during work, as the blades are arranged on the roller in a V-shape
- Maintenance-free bearings with a long service life thanks to a metallic face seal
- Insensitive to stones and dirt due to the enclosed design of the roller centre shaft
- Wear costs halved thanks to reversible knives with two cutting edges, made of tempered drill steel
Cenio mulch cultivator
The universal all-rounder
Compact and versatile
The Cenio three-row mounted cultivator, in working widths from 3 m to 4 m, can be used from shallow stubble cultivation through to topsoil deep loosening down to a depth of 30 cm. Due to the wide-ranging share and roller programme, the implement can be matched to virtually any field conditions.
- Low lifting power requirement due to compact design
- For use on smaller tractors from 105 hp
- The right levelling element with automatic depth adjustment for any application
- Long service life due to the robust frame construction
- The three-stagger frame concept also makes it ideal for mulch sowing operations
- Quick share change thanks to the C-Mix Clip quick-change system
Cenius mulch cultivator with C-Mix Ultra tines
Maximum operational reliability under any conditions
For the toughest conditions
The C-Mix Ultra tine is available for the Cenius-2TX and Ceus-2TX. Its strengths quickly become apparent in challenging soil conditions where the tine protection system is being regularly overloaded. This new hydraulic variant enables the trip force to be adapted to the conditions and is infinitely adjustable via hydraulic cylinders. This provides a high level of operational reliability, because the machine optimally maintains the desired working depth even under the toughest of conditions thanks to the high trip clearance of the individual tines.
- The C-Mix Ultra tine safely protects the frame from high forces
- It is dampened via the hydraulic cylinder when it is reset after triggering – Less wear in conditions with a large number of trip cycles
- Adjustable trip force from 600 to 800 kg for tailored operational reliability
Precise reconsolidation via a versatile roller range –
the right following roller for any application!
Ceus disc & tine combination cultivator
Universal and flexible down to the last detail
The Ceus is the universal implement for soil tillage. If you compare the Ceus with a conventional cultivator, the strengths of the Ceus quickly become apparent from the intensive mixing. The front disc element helps with distribution and incorporation, especially in fields with a large amount of organic material. However, the low pulling power requirement of the Ceus provided by the wider spacing of the tines is also sure to impress when deep loosening.
- Mixing and moving in a single pass – perfect work results e.g. after maize, sunflowers, catch crops or green rye
- Front cutting discs chop up the organic matter and stimulate the decomposition process
- Cultivator tines provide deep and intensive mixing and loosening of the soil
- Selection of different following rollers for reconsolidation – a double harrow for mechanical weed control is also available as an alternative
Soil tillage cleverly combined
Soil tillage with fertilisation or sowing – all-in-one operation
GreenDrill, FTender or XTender
The universal conveying system enables you to combine your soil tillage implements with various sowing or fertilisation systems. For example, the GreenDrill can be used in exactly the same way as the front or rear hoppers. In addition to catch crops, other seeds, or even mineral fertilisers, such as micro-granules can be applied. The machine is controlled via a user-friendly ISOBUS control system in each case. Part-area, site-specific application via application maps is an excellent way to work even more precisely and sustainably.
GreenDrill 501 universal catch crop seeder box
- Hopper capacity 500 l
- Different application rates possible with the help of different metering rollers
- Precise metering with excellent lateral distribution
- Full-width distribution via baffle plates
FTender 1600 and 2200 mounted front hoppers
- Hopper capacity 1,600 l or 2,200 l
- Possible combinations:
– With the Catros, Cenius-2TX or Ceus-2TX soil tillage implements
– With the Avant mounted seed drill combination for sowing cereals
– In combination with the Precea precision air seeder for precision seeding
XTender rear tank
- Hopper capacity 4,200 l
- The XTender can be combined with the Catros, Cenius or Certos soil tillage implements
Tyrok 400 semi-mounted reversible plough
Meticulously designed from top to bottom
From medium-deep to intensive
AMAZONE offers unique advantages for your farm with the efficient and extremely robust Tyrok semi-mounted reversible plough. Maximum speed with minimum wear on the plough body is possible thanks to the SpeedBlade plough bodies with the enlarged front shin of the mouldboard. At the same time, the new over-dimensioned rectangular beam ensures a constant furrow depth over the full width.
- Perfect matching of the ploughing, even under varying conditions, thanks to the standard hydraulic front furrow adjustment
- AutoAdapt – automatic, precise adjustment of the front furrow width when changing the furrow width
- Wide furrow clearance by the state-of-the-art plough body concept
- Clean and even incorporation of crop residues via optional skimmers
- Unique SpeedBlade plough bodies with an enlarged front shin of the mouldboard and the ©plus hardening process allow higher speed with less wear in the Tyrok and Teres
TopCut tool carrier
The TopCut tool carrier is a project for climate-adapted cultivation. A selection of different soil-engaging tools are available, depending on the conditions. Working depth should be as shallow as possible – for significantly reduced moisture loss and perfect germination conditions.
Project – No market availability