The Amatron 3 - one for all
With the Amatron 3 AMAZONE has developed a machine overlapping operator terminal for fertiliser spreaders, field sprayers and seed drills allowing the optimised rate control and monitoring. Depending on the driving situation and your personal preference, you can select either the fertiliser spreader overview or the GPS functionality as detailed view. AMATRON 3 is fully downward compatible to AMATRON+ and upwardly compatible to the ISOBUS Standard providing a bridge between the non-ISOBUS and the ISOBUS world.
AMATRON 3 features a VGA screen for maximum colour brilliance and a wide viewing angle. Needless to say that the screen and all the keys are back lighted for utmost ergonomics also at twilight and at night.
AMATRON 3 features the following functions:
- GPS-Switch automated part-width section control
- GPS-Track parallel guidance system
- Optional external light bar display for GPS-Track parallel guidance
- GPS-Maps application map module
- ASD interface for serial port communication, for example, with N sensors
- Tractor ECU function