ZA-M Profis Centrifugal Broadcaster
Today, farmers and agricultural contractors need fertiliser spreaders more than ever – and in particular ones where safety comes first. And safe in every respect: on the road, during adjustment and when spreading. It is not just a case of saving money but also protecting the environment and ensuring maximum safety on the roads. AMAZONE gives you that all-round protection. So, consequently, AMAZONE has designed safety into the new ZA-M series as standard and the ZA-M therefore now offers the safest spreader with a state-of-the-art fertiliser back-up service. On request the ZA-M can be specified with any of the equipment options that are currently available.
The ZA-M Profis is equipped as standard with the weighing system and the Tronic Pack for the accurate forward speed related spread rate control (kg/ha) and the actuation of the Limiter border spreading device. The as option available Comfort Pack provides utmost operational comfort due to the electro hydraulic control of all operational functions via the on board computer AMATRON 3.
The benefits of the ZA-M Profis:
• No calibration required. Enter the spread rate and drive off! It couldn’t be simpler
• Robust frame construction with integrated weigh cell for a maximum payload of 3100 kg
• On-line weighing technology in parallelogram-guided frame – advantageous as the lowest loading on the weigh cell
• No lateral loading of weigh cell when working on a slope, as the hopper, frame and spreader form one unit
• Convenience and reliability due to simple adjustment of spread rate and working width
• Integrated serial interface for combination with a GPS terminal or N-sensors
ZA-M Profis 1501 is equipped with a base hopper of 1,500 litres which can be increased up to 3000 litres by using extensions. It is designed for tramline systems of 10 to 36 m.
The versions with extensions ( ZA-M 2501 Profis, 3001 Profis ) are also available as complete machines ex works.
New: The Safety-Set comes as standard. The Amazone ZA-M with the up to date Safety-Set offers more safety. Implements mounted on to high speed tractors require clear visibiliy in road traffic. AMAZONE has integrated the strict demands on safety into a modern design.
For the environment: with the use of the Limiter boundary spreading system AMAZONE ZA-M fertiliser spreaders fulfil the EN 13739 European environment standards for fertiliser spreaders .